Let’s first comprehend what SEO is and what it stands for; which you all might probably know ‘Search Engine Optimization’. But what does it do? Now, millions of people post blogs, theories or recipes every minute around the world half of which are on the similar topic and everyone wants their blogs to be read by higher number of people.
What SEO have to do with this?
It’s not easy to get spotted on web so the Search Engine Optimization helps to optimize your article so that when a person types a definite keyword on any search engine (Google) relating to that article, the search engine shows it as a top result.
How does SEO works?
It is a proven method to gain traffic on your website. SEO can be done professionally like by hiring an expert or by DIY method.
An expert may charge an average rate for optimizing your website; basically their job is to analyze and work on how to make your website visible on the first page and get the highest rank.
- The second method is where you can do it on your own. For that you’ll have to understand your customers or the overall public and what precisely do they need.
- People need something unique and distinctive so you have planned a design or strategy to optimize and transform the contents in your website.
- Constructing a decent social media is quintessential since it’ll help in building social relations with your clients and understand them better.
- Keep informing and updating them regularly.
- And if you still think DIY SEO is not your cup of tea then you can use various software that are available to help you optimize your website.