Piyo. The name is unfamiliar but when you take a look at the mechanics, it is the fusion of Pilates, yoga and other exercises they aim to provide a low impact exercise to both men and women. This kind of exercise was invented by Charlene Johnson, which is a popularized dancer, choreographer a well-known celebrity in the US and an expert trainer. The mechanics of this exercise encompass the whole upper and lower body, transforming you into best shape by performing the suggested exercise. This exercise is not talked because it’s endorsed but because of the benefit that gives you in daily life.
Beach body piYo workout
The Beach body first program based on body specific bodyweight work out techniques. The prominent work out for piyo is
- Align: targets for perfecting your form to get best results
- Define: targets on lower body parts like kegs for strengthening and giving you liniest legs and upper body to give shape to your arms carve out your triceps and define your shoulder.
- Sweat: the super cardio yoga flow makes you sweat resulting in sculpting your entire body.
- Piyo workout core: this ab-centred workout aims to give you flat sculpted abs and oblique’s and sexy back.
- Strength intervals: concentrates on no using of weight, no equipment a complete calorie incineration workout.
- Sculpt: results in proper butt shape.
Pros and cons for the piyo workout
Many people do not opt for piyo work. The piyo workout review has mostly highlighted on the price, it is simply cost-effective consumers find it difficult to spend so much on the expensive diet and monthly programs. The work out is based for 20minutes for first rounds and then hikes up to 40 minutes in consequent rounds in the Charlene video, the piyo workout is highly recommended worth the money especially for those who love cardio including men and women. The first two weeks are always challenging but once you get hang of following the same routine, there is nobody to stop.